Snehasparsham Scheme Form Kerala Malayalam PDF
Snehasparsham Scheme Form Kerala PDF Download in Malayalam for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Problems of unwed mothers are linked with various socio-economic and cultural variables. In Kerala, this problem is coupled with the ignorance and exploitation of the backward classes. It has been pointed out that there are many women in Wayanad and other districts of Kerala who are victims of social exploitation and atrocities and are often forced to become unmarried mothers. Unwed mothers have a special need for education, employment, health care especially reproductive and child health. Quite often they are neglected from the mainstream of life. The percentage of abortion-related hazards and death is high among teenage unwed mothers.
- Beneficiaries should be under 65 years.
- The beneficiary should not be a recipient of any other pension schemes of the government.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- The applicant must be an account holder in a post office. A copy of the post office account passbook must also be submitted.
- Attested copy of Aadhaar card/confirmation slip received after Aadhaar card registration.
- Attested copy of the ration card.
- Life certificate to be submitted every year in the month of June to Executive Director, Kerala Social Security Mission to continue the scheme benefits.
Download the Snehasparsham Scheme Form in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.