Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form PDF
Snehapuram Scholarship is an initiative started by the Kerala Government. Under this scheme, Scholarship is available only to orphan children, who live in the state of Kerala. Under Snehapuram Scholarship 2021, a certain amount of financial assistance is provided to orphaned children, so that they can get their primary, secondary, and degree / vocational education.
Under this scheme, the government will provide monthly scholarships (Rs 300 to Rs 1,000) to orphan students of Kerala. The aim of this scholarship is to recognize orphan children in families and satisfy their needs, promote basic education, give social security to unprotected groups, and help these orphaned kids by providing financial assistance for the education of the children of these orphaned families.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form PDF – Overview
|Article||Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022|
|Beneficiary||Orphans of the state|
|Objective||To provide scholarships (Incentive)|
|Concerned Dept||Social Security Mission Dept|
|Starting of Application Process||28th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st October 2022|
|Extended Last Date||15th December 2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form||Download PDF|
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022 – Documents Required
- Passport-size photographs.
- Aadhaar Card of the child.
- An attested copy of the Death Certificate of one or both parents
- BPL Ration Card if you fall in the Below Poverty Line category.
- Bank Passbook, which should be of a joint account in the name of your guardian
- Photocopy of applicant’s Aadhar, or latest proof of Aadhar registration.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Contact Details:
- Kerala Social Security Mission, Poojappura, Trivandrum – 695012
- Phone Number: (+91) 471-2773100
- Helpline Number: 1800-120-1001 (Toll-free)
- For any doubts, please drop an email to [email protected]
You can download the Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form PDF using the link given below.