Download Singular and Plural Words List PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
Singular and Plural Words List
Plural nouns are words used to indicate that there is more than one person, animal, place, thing, or idea. The difference between singular and plural nouns is simple once you know what to look for. The difference between singular and plural nouns is easy to spot. When a noun indicates one only, it is a singular noun. When a noun indicates more than one, it is plural.
Singular Noun Examples
The following sentences contain singular nouns examples.
- The boy had a baseball in his hand.
- My horse prefers to wear an English saddle.
- That cat never seems to tire of jumping in and out of the box.
- You stole my idea and didn’t give me any credit.
- Your mom is going to be upset about that broken lamp.
- It’s not difficult to grow a tree as long as you give it plenty of water.
- I can’t believe you let your dog stick his head out the window while you drive.
Plural Noun Examples
The following sentences contain plural noun examples.
- The boys were throwing baseballs back and forth between bases.
- Our horses are much happier wearing lightweight English saddles.
- Those cats never seem to tire of chasing one another in and out of those boxes.
- You stole my ideas and didn’t give me any credit.
- Our moms are going to be upset that we stayed out all night going to parties.
- It’s not too difficult to grow trees as long as you provide them with plenty of water.
- I can’t believe you allow your dogs to climb all over the seats while you are driving.
You can download the Singular and Plural Words List in PDF format using the link given below.