Sikhashree Scholarship Form For SC/ST Students PDF
Sikhashree Scholarship Form For SC/ST Students PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
West Bengal Sikshashree Scheme was launched in 2014 by the Government of West Bengal. The scheme was launched to promote school education and reduce school dropouts in the state of West Bengal. Financial assistance will be provided to SC/ST students of class V-VIII under this scheme.
Sikshashree’ scheme of providing assistance to ST day scholars of Class V-VIII is evolved by merging the existing schemes of Book Grants, Maintenance Grant and Other compulsory charges. It is applicable to the ST Day Scholars of West Bengal reading in class V VIII in any Government, Government-aided and all Government recognized schools of West Bengal.
Sikhashree Scholarship Form For SC/ST Students PDF – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||West Bengal Sikshashree Scheme|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of Rs.800|
|Beneficiaries||SC / ST Students of Class V-VIII|
|Nodal Ministry||Backward Classes Welfare and Tribal Development Department.|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Class – V||Rs.800 per annum|
|Class – VI||Rs.800 per annum|
|Class – VII||Rs.800 per annum|
|Class – VIII||Rs.800 per annum|
Sikhashree Scholarship Form PDF – Eligibility
- Applicant should belong to SC/ST category.
- The annual Family income of the student should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
- Students of class V-VIII are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant should be regular full-time student reading in a Government School/Government aided School and Govt. recognized schools in West Bengal.
- Only Day Scholars belonging to West Bengal can apply for this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Cast Certificate.
- Address Proof.
- Income Certificate.
- Passport size Photograph.
- Bank account Details.
- Educational Documents.
You can download the Sikhashree Scholarship Form For SC/ST Students PDF using the link given below.