Download Signature Verification Letter PDF for free from pcmcindia.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Signature Verification Letter
The Signature Verification letter is required to verify the identity of the Authorized Signatory who attested the POR document, Telephone Bill and Letter of Employment. This letter is to be:
- In the prescribed format only and preferably on the letterhead of the Organisation in the Certificate Request
- Completed and Signed first by the Authorised Signatory of the Organisation who attested the other documents
- Completed and Signed lastly by the Organisations official Banker
• The Banker is the Branch Manager of the bank where the Organisation has a valid bank account. The banker can also be any other employee of the same bank of a grade equal to or higher than the Branch Manager.
• The Banker must affix;
(1) His official seal on the document
(2) His signature and full name next to his official seal on the document
(3) His official telephone number, so that SafeScrypt may contact him in this regard
- Only a hard copy is valid and must be filed. However, the order can be processed with a faxed copy provided the original will be couriered to you at the earliest.