Download Signature Verification Letter PDF for free from pcmcindia.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Signature Verification Letter
The Signature Verification letter is required to verify the identity of the Authorized Signatory who attested the POR document, Telephone Bill and Letter of Employment. This letter is to be:
- In the prescribed format only and preferably on the letterhead of the Organization in the Certificate Request
- Completed and Signed first by the Authorized Signatory of the Organization who attested the other documents
- Completed and Signed lastly by the Organizations official Banker
• The Banker is the Branch Manager of the bank where the Organization has a valid bank account. The banker can also be any other employee of the same bank of a grade equal to or higher than the Branch Manager.
• The Banker must affix;
(1) His official seal on the document
(2) His signature and full name next to his official seal on the document
(3) His official telephone number, so that Safes crypt may contact him in this regard
- Only a hard copy is valid and must be filed. However, the order can be processed with a faxed copy provided the original will be couriered to you at the earliest.
You can download the Signature Verification Letter in PDF format using the link given below.