SC /ST Certificate Form Himachal Pradesh PDF
Caste certificate certifies that the applicant belongs to a particular caste. Caste certificates are issued under two categories namely Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe certificate (ST). Caste Certificates are generally required for getting the benefits of various Government Schemes and for reservation in Government Services/Institutes, etc.
A Caste Certificate is the proof of one’s belonging to a particular caste, especially in case one belongs to any of the ‘Scheduled Castes’, as specified in the Indian Constitution. The Government felt that the Scheduled Castes and Tribes need special encouragement and opportunities to progress at the same pace as the rest of the citizenry.
How To Apply –
- Fill the application and click on Submit Button
- You will be redirecterd to payment window
- Pay the application fees ( If applicable)
- Download the confirmation receipt.
- Residence Proof
- Attached Certificate from Employer or Community Group
- Application Fees Rs.7/-
- Precessing Fees Rs.10/-