SBI SCO Advt. No-CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/ 06 Notification 2020 PDF
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 23.06.2020 TO 13.07.2020
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizens for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on a regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- The process of Registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of a fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Shortlisting will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for an interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled to reimbursement of any traveling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores the same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
- All revision/corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above-mentioned websites.
DETAILS OF POSTS
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit)