SBI Home Loan Documents List 2022 PDF
SBI Home Loan Documents List 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
SBI Home Loans is the largest Mortgage Provider in the country. It has successfully helped over 30 Lakh families achieve their dream of owning a home.
SBI Bank gives home loans for the purchase of ready-built property, purchase of under-construction property, purchase of pre-owned homes, construction of a house, an extension of the house, and repair/renovation.
SBI Home Loan Features
- Home Loan products to suit every customer need
- Low-Interest Rates
- Low Processing Fee
- No Hidden Charges
- No Pre Payment Penalty
- Interest charges on Daily Reducing Balance
- Repayment up to 30 years
- Home Loan Available as Overdraft
- Interest Concession for Women Borrowers
SBI Home Loan Documents List 2022
List of papers/ documents applicable to all applicants:
- Employer Identity Card
- Loan Application: Completed loan application form duly filled in affixed with 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity (Anyone): PAN/ Passport/ Driver’s License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Residence/ Address (Anyone): Recent copy of Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/Water Bill/ Piped Gas Bill or copy of Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card
- Permission for construction (where applicable)
- Registered Agreement for Sale (only for Maharashtra)/Allotment Letter/Stamped Agreement for Sale
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready to move property)
- Share Certificate (only for Maharashtra), Maintenance Bill, Electricity Bill, Property Tax Receipt
- Approved Plan copy (Xerox Blueprint) & Registered Development Agreement of the builder, Conveyance Deed (For New Property)
- Payment Receipts or bank A/C statement showing all the payments made to Builder/Seller
- Last 6 months Bank Account Statements for all Bank Accounts held by the applicant/s
- If any previous loan from other Banks/Lenders, then Loan A/C statement for last 1 year
Income Proof for Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Salary Slip or Salary Certificate of last 3 months
- Copy of Form 16 for last 2 years or copy of IT Returns for last 2 financial years, acknowledged by IT Dept.
Income Proof for Non-Salaried Applicant/ Co-applicant/ Guarantor:
- Business address proof
- IT returns for last 3 years
- Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss A/c for last 3 years
- Business License Details(or equivalent)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16A, if applicable)
- Certificate of qualification (for C.A./ Doctor and other professionals)
SBI Home Loan Interest Rate
You can download the SBI Home Loan Documents List PDF format using the link given below, or an alternative for more details.