Sahara Yojana Application Form Hindi PDF
Sahara Yojana Application Form हिन्दी PDF डाउनलोड करें इस लेख में नीचे दिए गए लिंक से। अगर आप Sahara Yojana Application Form हिन्दी पीडीएफ़ डाउनलोड करना चाहते हैं तो आप बिल्कुल सही जगह आए हैं। इस लेख में हम आपको रहे हैं Sahara Yojana Application Form के बारे में सम्पूर्ण जानकारी और पीडीएफ़ का direct डाउनलोड लिंक।
Himachal Pradesh government has started a new scheme in which govt. will provide Rs. 3,000 per month to poor people for health treatment to those who are suffering from severe diseases. HP Sahara Yojna will cover specific serious illnesses like paralysis, parkinson, cancer, muscular dystrophy, hemophilia, thalassemia and renal failure. The state govt. will provide financial assistance to patients belonging to economically weaker sections (EWS).
The state govt. of Himachal Pradesh will spend more than Rs. 250 crore in 2021-22 under Aayushman Bharat, HIMCARE, Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh, Free Medicines, Sahara, Samman, Nikshay Poshan Yojana and other health related welfare schemes.
HP Sahara Yojana Form 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the people who wants to become the HP Sahara Yojana beneficiaries must fulfill the conditions given below:-
- Resident of Himachal Pradesh – All the applicants who wish to avail assistance must be a permanent resident of the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Economically Weaker Sections – All the candidates who belong to economically weaker section (EWS) category and comes below poverty line can avail assistance and treatment.
- Income Criteria – The annual income of the candidate from all sources, must not exceed Rs. 4 lakh p.a.
- Diagnosed Patients – Candidates who are on diagnosis must present a proof of their illness to get assistance.
List of Documents Required to Apply Online for Sahara Scheme
Here is the complete list of documents required to apply online for Sahara Yojana in Himachal Pradesh:-
- Permanent Residence Certificate – In order to get their residence verified and confirmed, applicants can produce permanent residence certificate.
- Aadhaar Card or Identity Certificate – ID proof is a must document for any scheme, so applicants will have to prove their identity by showing some documents like Aadhaar card or any other documents.
- Treatment History – The treatment record of the applicant patient must be there to get assistance.
- Birth Certificate or 10th Marksheet – In order to prove date of birth of the applicant, either birth certificate or 10th marksheet needs to be produced.
- Income Certificate – To confirm that applicant belongs to economically weaker section (EWS) category, income certificate must be produced.
- Bank Details – The financial assistance amount of Rs. 3,000 per month would be transferred into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode, so bank details are required.
- Passport Size Photograph – Recent 2 passport size photograph of the applicants would be required to fill application form.
Himachal Pradesh Sahara Yojana Application Form PDF
The important features and highlights of this Sahara Yojana in Himachal Pradesh are as follows:-
- For medical treatment, govt. will provide Rs. 3,000 per month to EWS category patients.
- Serious diseases like paralysis, parkinson, cancer, muscular dystrophy, haemophilia, thalassemia are included. Moreover, chronic renal failure or any other disease which renders a person permanently incapacitated are also included.
- The main aims is to assist poor patients suffering from fatal diseases to migrate hardships faced during prolonged treatment.
- In the 1st phase, around 9,471 patients had been covered for which Rs. 14.40 crore were provided in FY 2019. Now for the FY 2020-21 and 2021-22, this scheme will continue to benefit those patients along with new ones.
- CM Jai Ram Thakur had announced this Sahara Yojana earlier in HP Budget 2019-20. CMO Office has now officially started this scheme on 11 September 2020 through a tweet on CMO Himachal (@CMOFFICEHP). This scheme will continue to be implemented in FY 2021-22.
Sahara Yojana Application Form – Highlights
|Official Name of Scheme||HP Sahara Yojana|
|Launch Date||11 September 2020|
|Assistance Amount||Rs. 36,000 per annum|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Office (CMO) Himachal Pradesh|
|Implementation Year||FY 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Concerned Department||Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Major Beneficiaries||People from Economically Weaker Sections|
|Sahara Yojana Application Form PDF||Download PDF|
You can download the Sahara Yojana Application Form PDF using the link given below.