Red White and Royal Blue Book
Red, White & Royal Blue was first conceived by McQuiston during the 2016 US presidential election. They became fascinated by the opulent, high-profile lifestyle of the royals after watching a season of the HBO comedy series Veep and reading the biographies of Hillary Clinton by Carl Bernstein, A Woman in Charge: The Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton, and The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan. They decided to write their own spin on a tale about a royal family.
Red, White & Royal Blue is a novel by Casey McQuiston released on May 14, 2019. The novel was published by St Martin’s Griffin and centers around the character of Alex Claremont-Diaz, a first son of the United States, and his romantic relationship with Prince Henry, a British prince. The book is a young adult contemporary novel that has all the right ingredients of a gripping novel, with the right blend of drama and romance.
Red White and Royal Blue Book – Main Characters:
- June Claremont-brother Diaz’s Alex Claremont-Diaz is the First Son of the United States.
- Third in line to the British throne is British prince Henry Fox-Mountchristen-Windsor.
- June Claremont-Diaz is Alex’s sister and the First Daughter of the United States.
- The first female president of the United States was Ellen Claremont. She is an ex-wife of Oscar Diaz and a Democrat from Texas. She is the mother of Alex and June Claremont-Diaz.
- Ellen Claremont’s deputy chief of staff is Zahra Bankston.
- Vice President Mike Holleran’s granddaughter is Nora Holleran. She is a member of the “White House Trio,” which also includes June Claremont-Diaz and Alex.
- Prince Henry’s closest friend is Percy “Pez” Okonjo. He is the creator of a number of nonprofit organisations and charities.
- Prince Henry’s older sister Beatrice Fox-Mountchristen-Windsor is also Prince Philip’s younger sister. Her addiction to cocaine, which she developed after the passing of her father, is now in recovery. Fourth in line to the throne, she.
You can download the Red White and Royal Blue Book PDF using the link given below.