Punjab Board Migration Form Punjabi PDF
For getting a migration certificate issued from the Board you will have to complete the application form for the issuance of the same. Attach a copy of the 12th class certificate and the school leaving certificate and apply to the concerned education board for the issuance of the migration certificate.
A Migration Certificate is a document issued by the concerned University or Board in which one studies. It helps in getting admission to another institution or any education board and it is issued at the completion of the course along with other necessary documents.
Punjab Board Migration Form Overview
|Article||PSEB Punjab Board Migration Certificate Online|
|Board Name||Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)|
|Migration Certificate||Online Apply|
|Required||Roll No, Roll Code, Name etc.|
Steps to Apply for the PSEB Duplicate Certificate
Candidates can conveniently apply for the second copy of the PSEB certificate by following the step-wise process provided below.
- Visit the official portal – pseb.ac.in.
- Navigate to the home page and click the ‘duplicate section’ link.
- A new page will open, and click on the ‘duplicate section.’
- They must click on the ‘Online Application Form for Second Copy/Board Migration /Transcript Certificate’ link.
- Log in using the roll number and reference number.
- Students must fill out the PSEB duplicate certificate application form after logging in.
- Next, students must submit the application form and pay a fee of INR 800 to get a second copy of the certificate.
Download the Punjab Board Migration Form in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.