Ujjwala Yojana Form
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a social welfare scheme by Narendra Modi Government under which the government aims to provide free LPG connections to BPL households across the country. Under the scheme the central government will provide free LPG connection to 5 Crore BPL families across the country. The scheme has been started from 01 May 2016. Under the Ujjwala Yojana, priority for LPG connection distribution will be given to the states where LPG penetration is less than the national average.
The PMUY application forms 2023 as given below can be downloaded from the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana at www.pmujjwalayojana.com or pmuy.gov.in or it can be directly download in PDF format using the link given at the bottom of this page. The application forms for PMUY are also available at the LPG outlets / agencies across the country.
Ujjwala Yojana Form – Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the Ujjwala Yojana (Free LPG Cylinder Scheme for BPL Women) is defined by the scheme guidelines. The state government and Union territories will help identify the eligible BPL beneficiaries for the scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India and above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant should be a woman belonging to the BPL household.
- The household of applicant should not already own an LPG connection in anyone’s name in the household.
- Monthly household income of the BPL family should not exceed a certain level as defined by the state governments and union territories.
- The applicant’s data should match with the BPL data with Oil Marketing Companies as per the SECC-2011 (Rural) database.
- The applicant should not have availed similar benefits in any other Government scheme.
How to Apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana Form
- A woman of the BPL household, may apply for a new LPG connection (in the prescribed format) to the nearest LPG distributor.
- While submitting the application form, the woman needs to submit detailed address, Jandhan Bank Account and Aadhar number of all members of the household.
- The connection will be issued by the Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) to the eligible beneficiaries after processing the application.
- In case the consumer opts for EMI, the EMI amount will be adjusted against the subsidy amount due to the consumer on each refill.
Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana application can be made only through the offline mode by filling and submitting the application form at the nearest LPG distribution agency.
Applications for PMUY are not invited through the online mode. Below is the complete procedure to apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana.
Details to be Mentioned in PM Ujjwala Yojana Application Form
- Name, age, and contact details of the applicant along with a photograph.
- Total monthly/annual income of the BPL household from which the applicant belong.
- Permanent residence certificate of the particular state/union territory.
- An income certificate, BPL card may also be required to be attached with the application form.
- And any other details
Documents Required for Ujjwala Yojana Form 2023
- BPL Certificate Authorized by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman*
- BPL Ration Card*
- One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)*
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph*
- Driving License
- Lease Agreement
- Telephone / Electricity / Water Bill
- Copy of Passport
- Self-Declaration attested by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Flat Allotment / Possession Letter
- House Registration Documents
- LIC Policy
- Bank / Credit Card Statement
उज्ज्वला योजना के लाभ
- 5 करोड़ बीपीएल परिवारों को एलपीजी कनेक्शन प्रदान किए जाते हैं।
- एलपीजी कनेक्शन के लिए 1600 रुपये की वित्तीय सहायता, हॉट प्लेट खरीदने के लिए ब्याज मुक्त ऋण और तेल विपणन कंपनियों द्वारा फिर से भरना।
- 1600 रुपये की प्रशासनिक लागत में एक सिलेंडर, दबाव नियामक, बुकलेट, सुरक्षा नली आदि शामिल हैं, जिन्हें सरकार द्वारा प्रबंधित किया गया था।
- इस योजना ने लगभग 1 लाख का रोजगार प्रदान किया और भारतीय उद्योग को उक्त अवधि के लिए कम से कम 10,000 करोड़ रुपये का व्यावसायिक अवसर प्रदान किया।
You can contact us for any help/information about the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana by going to the official website at the below link.
Or Visit the new official website of PM Ujjwala Yojana at pmuy.gov.in
You can also call the free Number of Ujjwala Yojana at 1800 266 6696 for any information about the scheme
If you want to contact the administrator of this website, please contact at [email protected]