PINDICS Form PDF
PINDICS Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Performance Indicators (PINDICS) are used to assess the performance and progress of teachers. It consists of performance standards (PS), specific standards and performance indicators. PINDICS can be used by teachers themselves for assessing their own performance and to make continuous efforts to reach the highest level. These can also be used for teacher appraisal by the supervisory staff/mentor to assess and to provide constructive feedback for the improvement of teacher performance.
PINDICS Form PDF can be download from the link given at the bottom of this page. From specific standards performance indicators have been derived. The PINDICS consists forms to assess the Performance Standards(PS), Performance Indicators and Special standards. The arrears in which teachers perform their tasks and responsibilities can weigh with performance standards.
Performance Standards (PS)
Performance Standards communicate expectations for each responsibility area of the job performance. The following performance standards have been identified.
- Designing Learning Experiences for Children
- Knowledge and Understanding of Subject Matter
- Strategies for Facilitating Learning
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Professional Development
- School Development
- Teacher Attendance
PINDICS can be used by teachers themselves for assessing their own performance and to make continuous efforts to reach the highest level. These can also be used for teacher appraisal by the supervisory staff/mentor to assess and to provide constructive feedback for the improvement of teacher performance. Each performance indicator is rated on four point scale ranging from 1 to 4 indicating the levels of performance.
The rating points are:
- Not meeting the expected standard
- Approaching the expected standard
- Approached the expected standard
- Beyond the expected standard
Guidelines to the Headmaster
The Headmaster shall carry out an assessment twice in a year. While conducting assessment Headmaster should keep following pints in his mind.
- Complete the teacher identification information.
- No item should be left blank.
- Read each performance indicator carefully and reflect on it in the context of your classroom practice and give rating point in appropriate box.
- Place yourself on a point on the four point scale according to your performance against each indicator.
- Prepare a descriptive report on the basis of your assessment. The report may also include the areas in which help is required.
- After final submission you may download the teacher performance sheet
You can download the PINDICS Form PDF using the link given below.