Pan Card Club Claim List PDF
Pancard Clubs Limited (PCL) is a Mumbai-based company that became operational in 1990. PCL owns and runs a big hotel chain and engages in the development and maintenance of clubs, hotels, and resorts. Despite delivering on its promises for more than a decade, PCL was under the scanner for soliciting money from the general public.
PCL investors will be glad to know that the refund process of Pancard Clubs Limited has been initiated by the National Company of Law Tribunal court. The court has set the Insolvency Resolution Process (IRP) in motion for that. A detailed notice containing the same information has been published in Loksatta on 12th September 2022.
Pan Card Club Claim List
- PCL investors can visit the pclcirp.dcirrus.co website.
- Enter your email ID, mobile number, and capt code to proceed with the application form
- Fill out the details (principal amount, claim amount, maturity date of the policy, etc.) and upload the necessary documents.
- Verify the details and submit the application.
- Upon successful submission, you’ll receive an email stating a claim number.
List of Creditors dated 10th October 2022
- List of Financial Creditors in a class – Form CA
- List of Creditors (as on 22nd Nov’22 – Financial Creditors in a Class – Form CA)
List of Creditors – Form CA – as on 6th December 2022:
Documents Required for Pan Card Clum Claim Refund
- An Aadhar card
- PAN card,
- canceled cheque or bank passbook,
- Bank statements 6 months from maturity date,
- and Membership Certificate.
You can download the Pan Card Club Claim List PDF using the link given below.