Olympiad Exam for Class 1 Sample Paper Maths PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Olympiad Exam for Class 1 Sample Paper Maths
Class 1 sample paper & practice questions for International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) level 1 are given at the bottom of this page.
Olympiad exams or Olympiads are the means for students to compete with other students on a similar educational level. Such exams promote the learning of skills in subjects like mathematics, science, computer technology or the English language among students.
One of the popular Math Olympiad, conducted by SOF, the IMO is conducted at two levels
Level 1: The first level of the exam is organized in the respective schools of the participants during school hours only.
- The Level 1 exam is an objective-type test having a duration of 60 minutes, comprising 35 objective-type questions for classes 1 to 4 and 50 objective-type questions for classes 5 to 12.
- The exam consists of four sections:
Section-1: Logical Reasoning
Section-2: Mathematical Reasoning
Section-3: Everyday Mathematics
Section-4: Achievers Section
- There are separate question papers for each and every class.
- The medium of the exam is English.
- CBSE, ICSE/ISC and other State Board syllabus is followed for the set of test papers.
- The exam is conducted during school hours only
Level 2: Level 2 is conducted for students of classes 3 to 12. The qualifiers to the second round would include the following:
- Top 5% of candidates class-wise that appear for the 1st level exam. Due weightage to marks scored in different sections will be given. Each section is accorded with a separate weightage.
- Zone wise top 25 rank holders class-wise.
- Class topper where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam & have scored 50% qualifying mark
Olympiad Exam for Class 1 Sample Paper Maths PDF download using the link given below.