NEET PG Tamilnadu Rank List 2022
NEET PG Tamilnadu Rank List 2022 PDF read online or download for free from the link given at the bottom of this article.
The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has released the NEET PG Tamilnadu Rank List 2022 PDF from the official website or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. The counseling session dates will also be released by DME. The merit list of Tamil Nadu PG admission 2022 will have names of only those candidates who have filled out the application form and have qualified for NEET PG 2022.
Candidates whose names are on the merit list will receive a call letter from the DME authorities or participate in the counselling session. Check out the article to know more about the Tamil Nadu PG Medical admission, important dates, eligibility criteria, and other relevant details. Scroll down to know more about it.
NEET PG Tamilnadu Rank List 2022 PDF – Overview
|Name||Tamil Nadu PG Medical Admission|
|Counseling conducting authority||Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Chennai|
|Exam name||NEET PG 2022|
|Exam conducting authority||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Courses||MD, MS, and PG Diploma|
TamilNadu NEET PG 2022 Counselling: Eligiblity Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- He/she must possess an MBBS degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University
- Candidates who have completed the MBBS degree course from any other university have to produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, at the time of counselling.
- He/she must have also completed the Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) .
- He/she must have qualified NEET PG 2022
- He/she must have secured more than/equal to the qualifying cutoff for NEET PG 2022.
You can download the NEET PG Tamilnadu Rank List 2022 PDF using the link given below.