NEET Instructions 2023
NEET Instructions 2023 PDF read online or download for free from the official website link given at the bottom of this article.
National Testing Agency(NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Undergraduate (NEET-UG) on May 7, 2023 (as scheduled). The examination will be conducted for 20,87,449 candidates at different Centres located in 499 Cities throughout the country including 14 Cities Outside India. Candidates appearing for the exam must keep all the exam day guidelines in mind. They can check out the items, permitted, and non-permitted, dress code and other important protocols to be followed here. Aspirants must carry the NEET UG 2023 admit card along with a valid ID proof to the examination hall. They can download the hall ticket by entering their login credentials.
The exam will be conducted in pen and paper-based test mode. NEET 2023 Exam is being conducted in 13 languages-English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
NEET Instructions 2023 PDF – Highlights
|NEET Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 4, 2023|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||May 7, 2023 (Sunday)|
|Exam Timings||2:00 to 5:30 pm (3 hours 20 minutes)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Centre||Exam will be conducted in various exam centres across different states|
|Number of Candidates Appearing||18,72,341|
|NEET UG 2023 Result Date||To be Notified Soon|
NEET Instructions 2023 Exam Guidelines
- Male candidates must wear half-sleeve shirts/T-shirts as full-sleeve shirts are not allowed on the day of the examination.
- Clothes worn by male candidates must be light i.e. big buttons, zip pockets, pockets, and clothes with elaborate embroidery should not be present.
- Moreover, trousers and pants should be worn for examination. Candidates must note that Kurta pajamas are not allowed.
- Also, shoes are strictly prohibited at the exam hall. Candidates wear sandals and chappals having thin soles.
- Female candidates are not permitted to wear clothes having embroidery, brooches, buttons, etc.
- They must not wear full sleeve clothes inside the exam hall. Also, avoid jeans with big pockets and fashionable clothing
- Palazzo and leggings are not allowed
- Female candidates must avoid wearing any sort of Jewellery.
NEET Dress Code For Females
- Light clothes with long sleeves are not permitted. However in case, candidates come in cultural/ customary dress at the Examination Centre, they should report at least an hour before the last reporting time i.e. 12.30 pm so that there is enough time for proper frisking without any inconvenience to the candidate while maintaining the sanctity of the examination.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels are permitted. Shoes are not permitted.
- In case of any deviation required due to unavoidable (medical, etc.) circumstances, specific approval of NTA must be taken before the Admit Cards are issued.
- It is desired that the candidates follow instructions issued by the NTA strictly. This will help NTA in the fair conduct of the examination.
You can download the NEET Instructions 2023 PDF using the link given below.