Navodaya Syllabus 2022 PDF
Navodaya Syllabus 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language up to Class VIII and thereafter English for Mathematics and Science and Hindi for Social Science. Students of the JNVs appear for board examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education. If you want your children to get admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI, then for this you have to clear the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST).
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2022 will be held on the 10th of February, the 8th of April, and the 6th of June 2022. JNV Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus in Hindi and English with Model Papers and Test Papers Download the NVS Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern in pdf format. Thousands of candidates from across the country will take the JNV Selection Test 2022.
Navodaya Syllabus 2022 PDF
|Article/PDF||Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Syllabus|
|Exam Type||NVS Entrance Exam|
|Name of Examination||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test|
|Navodaya Syllabus 2022 PDF||Download PDF|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Syllabus 2022 | JNVST 2022 Syllabus
Mental ability Test: This test is a non-verbal test. The questions under this are based on figures and diagrams only. The questions asked in this area to assess the general mental functioning of the candidates. This section is divided into ten paragraphs containing 4 questions each. Which can be as follows –
- Part-I (Odd Main Out)
- Part-II (Figure Matching)
- Part-III (Pattern Completion)
- Part-IV (Figure Series Completion)
- Part-V (Analogy)
- Part-VI (Geometrical Figure Completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)
- Part-VII (Mirror Imaging)
- Part-VIII (Punched Hold Pattern – Folding/ Unfolding)
- Part-IX (Space Visualization)
- Part-X (Embedded Figure)
Arithmetic: The main objective of this test is to measure the basic competencies of the candidate in Arithmetic. Twenty-five questions are asked in this exam which will all be based on the following 15 topics.
- Number and numeric System.
- Four fundamental operations on the whole number.
- Fractional numbers and four fundamental operations on them.
- Factors and multiple including their properties.
- LCM and HCF of numbers.
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them.
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa.
- Applications of numbers measure length, mass, capacity, time, money, etc.
- Distance, time, and speed.
- Approximation of expressions.
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions.
- Percentage and its applications.
- Profit and loss.
- Simple interest.
- Perimeter, area, and volume.
Language: The main objective of this test is to assess the reading comprehension of the candidates. There are three routes in this exam. Each passage is followed by 5 questions. In which the candidate has to read the passage carefully and answer the questions asked. Apart from this, there will also be 10 more questions to test the grammar and writing skills of the candidates.
- Comprehension passage
You can download the Navodaya Syllabus 2022 PDF using the link given below.