Download New Education Policy 2020 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
New Education Policy 2020
The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi approved the National Education Policy 2020 on 29th July, making way for large-scale, transformational reforms in both school and higher education sectors.
This is the first education policy of the 21st century and replaces the thirty-four-year-old National Policy on Education (NPE), 1986.
New National Education Policy 2020 PDF
National Education Policy 2020 envisions an India-centric education system that contributes directly to transforming our nation sustainably into an equitable and vibrant knowledge society by providing high-quality education to all.
Built on the foundational pillars of Access, Equity, Quality, Affordability, and Accountability, this policy is aligned to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and aims to transform India into a vibrant knowledge society and global knowledge superpower by making both school and college education more holistic, flexible, multidisciplinary, suited to 21st century needs and aimed at bringing out the unique capabilities of each student.
Important Highlights of New National Education Policy, 2020
- New pedagogical and curricular structure of school education (5+3+3+4): 3 years in Anganwadi/pre-school and 12 years in school.
- For children of 3 to 6 years: Access to free, safe, high quality ECCE at Anganwadis /Pre school/ Balvatika.
- Ensuring Universal Access at all levels of school education
- Early Childhood Care & Education with new Curricular and Pedagogical Structure
- Attaining Foundational Literacy and Numeracy
- Reforms in school curricula and pedagogy
- Multilingualism and the power of language
- Assessment Reforms
- Equitable and Inclusive Education
- Robust Teacher Recruitment and Career Path
- School Governance
For more details, Download the New Education Policy 2020 in PDF format using the link given below. You can also download the New Education Policy 2020 Major Reforms in PDF format from the following link.
Download the New Education Policy 2020 in Regional languages in PDF format from the following link.
Fundamental Principle of NEP 2020 – Download PDF
Following are the New Education Policy Fundamental Principal:-
Fundamental Principal Page 1