New Education Policy 2020 Kannada
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi approved the National Education Policy 2020 on 29th July, making way for large scale, transformational reforms in both school and higher education sectors. This is the first education policy of the 21st century and replaces the thirty-four-year-old National Policy on Education (NEP), 1986.
Built on the foundational pillars of Access, Equity, Quality, Affordability and Accountability, this policy is aligned to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and aims to transform India into a vibrant knowledge society and global knowledge superpower by making both school and college education more holistic, flexible, multidisciplinary, suited to 21st century needs and aimed at bringing out the unique capabilities of each student.
Important Highlights of New National Education Policy 2020
- Ensuring Universal Access at all levels of school education
- Early Childhood Care & Education with new Curricular and Pedagogical Structure
- Attaining Foundational Literacy and Numeracy
- Reforms in school curricula and pedagogy
- Multilingualism and the power of language
- Assessment Reforms
- Equitable and Inclusive Education
- Robust Teacher Recruitment and Career Path
- School Governance
You can download the New Education Policy 2020 Gujarati Language in PDF format using the link given below.