Maruti Suzuki New Celerio Brochure PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Maruti Suzuki New Celerio Brochure
Maruti Suzuki has launched the all-new, second-generation Celerio in India, with prices for the hatchback starting at Rs 4.99 lakh. The new 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio is said to be India’s most fuel-efficient petrol car with a claimed fuel efficiency of up to 26.68 kmpl.
The new Celerio will also be offered with an automated manual transmission (AMT) option on all variants except the base LXi model – the VXi AMT is priced at Rs 6.13 lakh, the ZXi AMT is priced at Rs 6.44 lakh while the top-spec ZXi+ AMT costs Rs 6.94 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom).
Maruti Suzuki New Celerio Price
Maruti Suzuki New Celerio starting at Rs. 4.99 lakh and there are four main trim levels to choose from with the new Celerio – LXi (Rs 4.99 lakh), VXi (Rs 5.63 lakh), ZXi (Rs 5.94 lakh), ZXi+ (Rs 6.44 lakh).
Maruti Suzuki New Celerio Feature
- The second-gen Celerio measures in at 3,695 mm in length, 1,655 mm in width, 1,555 mm in height and has a wheelbase of 2,435 mm. With an increase in overall dimensions,
- New Maruti Suzuki Celerio (based on the fifth-gen Heartect platform) is said to offer increased space for passengers, and also has a 313-litre boot – 40 percent larger than the outgoing Celerio’s boot.
- The new Celerio has a fully redesigned dashboard that incorporates a 7.0-inch SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system and new AC vents.
- New Celerio also offers a push-button start, keyless entry with a smart key, 60:40 split rear seats, steering-mounted audio controls and a height-adjustable driver’s seat.
- The second-gen Celerio is the first Maruti Suzuki model to be equipped with the K10C petrol engine that brings a 23 percent improvement in fuel economy over the outgoing Celerio.
- The engine features Dual VVT, a cooled EGR and idle start-stop tech. Maruti Suzuki India Limited MD and CEO Kenichi Ayukawa confirmed the K10C engine will also be introduced on other Maruti Suzuki models going forward. Maruti Suzuki also confirmed a CNG-powered version of the new Celerio will be introduced in the time to come.
Maruti Suzuki New Celerio Brochure PDF
You can download the Maruti Suzuki New Celerio Brochure in PDF format online from the link provided below.PDF's Related to Maruti Suzuki New Celerio Brochure