Download Manav Garima Yojana Form Gujarat Gujarati PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Manav Garima Yojana Form Gujarat Gujarati
This is an application form for Manav Garima Yojana Application form issued by the Social Justice & Empowerment Department of Gujarat State and this form can be downloaded from the official website of esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/, or it can be directly download from the link given below.
Manav Garima Yojana
The government of Gujarat launch this ‘Manav Garima Yojana with the help of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India to provide business opportunities to the Scheduled Castes (SC) people. All the people belonging to the SC caste will be able to start their own business and apply for this scheme. The officers will also provide some essential tools and equipment to the socially backward community to increase their income level.
The government will provide special benefits to the people of the state under the ‘Manav Garima Yojana’. The main objective of this scheme is to promote the economic condition of people belonging to the SC caste.
Manav Garima Yojana Eligibility
- Persons to the below poverty line (BPL) can apply for this scheme
- Annual family income should be less than rural area is Rs. 1,50,000 / – and for urban area Rs. 1,50,000
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of the Gujarat state.
- He/she must belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) category.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of residence of the applicant (electricity bill / license / ration card)
- Example of caste / sub-caste of the applicant
- Example of annual income given by Taluka Development Officer / Mamlatdar
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business oriented training
- Warranty sheet
- Photo of the applicant
Manav Garima Yojana Benefits
- The Human Dignity Scheme has been implemented to enable the socially and educationally backward class, economically backward class, minority caste, nomadic and emancipated caste ISMOs to live their lives with dignity and become self-employed in small businesses and become financially self-sufficient.
- In Manav Garima Yojana, free tool assistance (tool kits) in a total of 6 occupations (trades) such as tailor work, various types of ferries, puncture kits, beauty parlors, milk-yoghurt sellers, mobile repairing etc. is coming
You can download the Manav Garima Yojana Form Gujarat in PDF format form of the link given below or alternative link.