Download Khadya Suraksha Form PDF for free from food.raj.nic.in using the direct download link given below.
Khadya Suraksha Form in Hindi
This is an application form for Khadya Suraksha Yojana issued by the Food and Public Department of the government and this form can be obtained from the concerned department of the Food and Public Department or it can be download from the link given below.
Details to be Mention in Khadya Suraksha Form
- Consumer Name
- Family Details
- Annual Income
- And any other Information
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Ration Card Copy
- Passport size Photo
- Voter Card Copy
- And any other documents
- BPL ration cardholder whole family.
- Family under Antodaya Scheme.
- State BPL.
- Families availing Annapurna Scheme.
- Single women.
- Construction labor family registered with Labour Department.
- Small farmer.
- Families taking advantage of Chief Minister Jeevan Raksha Kosh.
- Pension-taking senior citizens who are independent ration cardholders.
- Marginal farmers landless family.
- Sahariya Worker Kathaudi Tribe Family.
- Free bonded laborers (legal).
- Families who come under the Chief Minister’s Dejected Rehabilitation Family Scheme.
- Family working for 100 days in NREGA any year.
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme.
- Chief Minister Special Qualified Pension Scheme.
- Beneficiaries covered under Mukhyamantri Ekal Nari Yojana.
You can download the Khadya Suraksha Form in PDF format using the link given below.