Kerala Gramin PMSBY Application Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Kerala Gramin PMSBY Application Form
This is an Application form for the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana form issued by the Kerala Gramin Bank and this form can be downloaded from the bank’s official website https://keralagbank.com/, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
Details to be Mentioned in Kerala Gramin PMSBY Application Form
- Saving Bank Account Number
- Applicants Full Name
- Email ID
- Name & Address of Guardian (if a nominee is minor)
- And any other details
- Individuals within the age group of 18-70 years having a participating savings bank account can subscribe to this scheme.
- In case you have more than one saving bank account you can subscribe to the scheme by using only one saving bank account.
- To help you know more about the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, further in this article we have briefly discussed the various aspects of the policy.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana has been announced by the government of India as one of the three social security schemes. PMSBY is an accidental insurance scheme that provides accidental death and disability coverage for one year, with an annual renewal.
With the minimum premium rate of Rs. 12/- per annum, this policy is most beneficial to the poor and low-income section of society. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana provides life coverage of Rs. 2 lakh for the accidental demise and permanent total disability and Rs. 1 lakh for permanent partial disability.
Download the Kerala Gramin PMSBY Application Form in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.