J&K Domicile Application Form 2023 PDF
Download the Jammu and Kashmir Domicile Certificate Application Form in PDF Format here. After the withdrawal of Article 370 from the state of Jammu Kashmir, the central government has issued new rules for domicile certificate issuance in Jammu and Kashmir.
The authorities of Jammu Kashmir has issued new application form for obtaining Domicile Certificate in terms of GAD Notification S.O 166. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of J&K Migrant Relief at jkmigrantrelief.nic.in or it can be directly downloaded from the given link below.
Interested candidates can also apply online from J&K domicile certificate at the official website of Jammu Kashmir Government.
Documents Required for Obtaining Jammu Kashmir Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Identity such as Aadhar Card.
- Proof of permanent residence such as ration card, immovable property records, education certificate, voter card, electricity / utility bill, labor card, employer certificate or any other document.
- Certificate of education verified by the Chief Education Officer, school education department of concerned district.
- Certificate of registration as migrant.
- Identity proof of parents such as Aashar Card, PAN Card, Ration Card with Photograph, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License or any other govt. recognized document.
- Age proof such as date of birth certificate, school certificate (10th admit card), etc.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Proof of identity such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.
- Self-declaration form.
A domicile certificate is obtained by a person to claim his benefits and fundamental rights within the scope of a specific State, which the person has intended to make his/her permanent residence.
New J&K Domicile Application Form can be downloaded from the following link.