Jain Drip Irrigation Price List PDF
Jain Drip Irrigation Price List PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Drip irrigation means providing the required quantity of water directly to Crop plants’ root zone through a network of small pipes; this is also called micro-irrigation or trickle irrigation. Jain Drip Irrigation Price List PDF can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Drip irrigation system cost per acre For vegetable crop will come around Rs. 50,000–65,000 per acre approximately and For fruits crop, if planted in the 3X3 pattern cost per acre for drip irrigation system come around 35,000- 40,000 approximately.
Drip Irrigation Advantages
- Drip irrigation Saves water around 30% – 60% as compared to flood irrigation.
- It is observed that crop yield increase up to 230%.
- Fertilizer use efficiency increase by 30 percent
- Reduce Weed growth
- Save Labour and electricity cost is much significantly less than other irrigation methods.
- For drip irrigation, Field leveling isn’t vital.
- Easy to maintain Moisture near the root zone
- Water supply is extremely optional, controlled by way of each nozzle.
- Help to reduce Soil erosion.
- Enable the use of saline water for irrigation
You can download the Jain Drip Irrigation Price List PDF using the link given below.