Download Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form AP PDF for free from navasakam.ap.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form AP
JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma/ Navasakam Application Form can be downloaded from the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal at navasakam2.apcfss.in, or it can be directly download from the link given below. Jagananna Vidya Deevena and Vasathi Deevena Scheme are the most popular scholarships in Andhra Pradesh state.
Andhra Pradesh govt. has launched Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 which was earlier approved on 27 November 2019. Under this AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021, AP govt. will provide 100% fee reimbursement to students from poor category. AP govt. has also launched 2 other major schemes namely Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme and YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme which were approved on the same day in cabinet.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligibility Criteria
The important features and highlights of 100% Fee Reimbursement Scheme are as follows:-
- Under Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the fee of students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, backward classes, minorities, Kapus, economically backward classes and differently-abled categories will be reimbursed.
- Any student whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Those with 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the benefit.
- There is no income limit for students hailing from families of sanitation works and those who are professionally dependent on taxi, auto, and tractor. However, The income taxpayers will not be eligible.
- Initially, the full fee reimbursement will be extended to students pursuing B Tech, B Pharmacy, M Tech, M Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, BEd and such courses.
A list of required documents for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme of Andhra Pradesh is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential proof
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Income certificate
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Parents’ Occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Incentives under YSR Jagananna Vidhya Deevena 2021
AP govt. also approves Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme to help students with their hostel and mess charges in the institutions. Under this scheme, ITI students will receive Rs 10,000, polytechnic students Rs 15,000, and degree students Rs 20,000 every year as their mess charges. The amount would be paid in two installments, one in December and the other in July, and will be credited to the bank account of the student’s mother.