Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form PDF
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma/ Navasakam Application Form can be downloaded from the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal at https://www.navasakam2.apcfss.in, or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below. Jagananna Vidya Deevena and Vasathi Deevena Scheme are the most popular scholarships in Andhra Pradesh state.
Andhra Pradesh govt. has launched Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 which was earlier approved on 27 November 2019. Under this AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021, AP govt. will provide 100% fee reimbursement to students from the poor category. AP govt. has also launched 2 other major schemes namely Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme and YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme which were approved on the same day in the cabinet.
Under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the state government has promised to provide total fee reimbursement of each beneficiary. So far, a total of Rs 4, 879 crores have been disbursed by the state government under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
- The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme was launched to provide scholarships to all the students who are not able to pay their fees because of their financial burden.
- The scheme primarily focuses on students seeking higher education and under its purview, full fee reimbursement will be given to more than 14 lakh students of the state.
- Under the scheme, the amount will be directly credited into the accounts of the students’ mothers.
- The Financial assistance will be provided in 4 installments, out of which the first tranche has already been released.
- The second, third, and fourth tranche will be released to the accounts of the beneficiaries in July, December, and February respectively.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The important features and highlights of the 100% Fee Reimbursement Scheme are as follows:-
- Under Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the fee of students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, backward classes, minorities, Kapus, economically backward classes, and differently abled categories will be reimbursed.
- The students pursuing the courses of Polytechnic, ITI, and Degree
- Any student whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Those with 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the benefit.
- There is no income limit for students hailing from families of sanitation works and those who are professionally dependent on taxis, auto, and tractors. However, The income taxpayers will not be eligible.
- Initially, the full fee reimbursement will be extended to students pursuing B Tech, B Pharmacy, M Tech, M Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, BEd and such courses.
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
Documents List For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Form
A list of required documents for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme of Andhra Pradesh is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential proof
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Income certificate
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Parents’ Occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
List of Courses Covered Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Many courses are included in the Jagananna Vidya deevena scheme so that all the students from all the fields are included in the scheme:-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Incentives under YSR Jagananna Vidhya Deevena 2021
AP govt. also approves Jagananna Vasati Deevena Scheme to help students with their hostel and mess charges in the institutions. Under this scheme,
- ITI students will receive Rs 10,000, polytechnic students Rs 15,000, and degree students Rs 20,000 every year as their mess charges.
- The amount would be paid in two installments, one in December and the other in July, and will be credited to the bank account of the student’s mother.
Download the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form AP PDF using the link given below.