Indian Philosophy Book PDF
Indian Philosophy Book PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Indian philosophy refers to ancient philosophical traditions of the Indian subcontinent. Shankara, also called Shankaracharya was the father of Indian Philosophy. He was born in 700 in Kaladi village, India and died in year 750 in Kedarnath. He is also known as philosopher and theologian, most renowned exponent of the Advaita Vedanta school of philosophy, from whose doctrines the main currents of modern Indian thought are derived.
Hinduism Philosophy Shastras
Hinduism or Indian Philosophy includes six systems / shastras which are given below:
- Sankhya Darshan : Maharishi Kapil is the creator of number philosophy. This is the most famous scripture. Gita, Gautam Buddha, and Mahavir Swami are affected by this.
- Yoga Darshan : The master of yoga philosophy is Maharshi Patanjali. He has written a treatise on yoga and meditation named Patanjali yoga sutra.
- Nyaya Darshan : Rishi Akshaypad is the author of justice philosophy. Their judicial philosophy is the oldest.
- Vaisheshika Darshan : Vaisheshik Shastra was written by Maharshi kanad.this is similar to Nyay shashtra.
- Mimansa Darshan : This shashtra was written discipline of Maharishi Krishna devayan. It is divided into two part purvmimansha and Uttar mimansa . purva mimansa contains points of Dharma and Bramh. mimansa contain a point of Bramh.
- Vedanta Darshan : Vedanta has 3 branches Advaita,vishisht Advaita, Dvaita. Shankaracharya, madhvachary and ramanujacharya are the leader of all three branches.
You can Download Indian Philosophy Book pdf in good quality english translation or read online for free by clicking the link provided below.