Income Certificate Form Delhi PDF
Income Certificate Form Delhi PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
This is an application form for Income Certificate Form which can be used for as a proof of eligibility to various schemes and benefits granted by the State Government in various fields and this form can be downloaded from the link given below.
An Income Certificate is a document issued by an authority under the State Government certifying the annual income of a person or his family from all sources. The actual authority that issues such a certificate varies from state to state. It is usually the Village Tahsildars that issue the certificate but many states and union territories also have District Magistrate / Collector, Revenue Circle Officers, Sub Divisional Magistrates or other District Authorities appointed for this purpose. In certain parts of the country, this certificate is also termed as ‘EWS certificate’ which stands for ‘Economically Weaker Section Certificate’.
- Ration card / Driving License / Voter’s ID or such other ID proof
- Aadhar card – Nowadays, the Aadhar number is compulsory since it is used to uniquely identify a person and prevent fraudulent claims
- Religion, caste and sub-caste.
- Whether SC / ST / OBC and details therein.
- Parent income certificate, Income tax return, Form 16 by employer, Salary certificate, etc as proof of income (May require attestation by Gazetted Government Officers)
- Rent, Maintenance, Electricity, telephone or any other utility bills as proof of address. (May require attestation by Gazetted Government Officers)
- Affidavit declaring that all particulars stated in the application are true
You can download the Income Certificate Form Delhi in PDF format using the link given below.