IGNOU Exam Form 2021 PDF
IGNOU Exam Form 2021 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
IGNOU University has released the IGNOU Exam Form PDF from the official website https://exam.ignou.ac.in or it can be directly download from the link given at the bottom of this page. The December, 2021 Term-end Examinations of the University is likely to commence from 20th January, 2022 and conclude on 22nd February, 2022 (28 working days). Online link for submission of the examination form by the students for December-2021 Term-end Examination is now open along with the schedule and necessary instructions/guidelines thereof. The students may submit online examination form accordingly.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the online admission form for various UG and PG courses from 16th November 2021 and closed on 15th December 2021. IGNOU Exam Form 2021-2022 PDF is available in this article for download.
IGNOU Exam Form Dates
|Dates||Prescribed Fee||ALLOTMENT OF THE EXAM CENTRE|
|17th November, 2021 to 15th December, 2021||Rs. 200/- per course.(Theory courses and practical/lab courses)||The University will try to accommodate the students in the examination centre opted by them. (In case, the sitting at the centre has exhausted, student may choose the nearest/alternate exam centre under the jurisdiction of the same Regional Centre).However, the University has right to shift the students from one exam centre to another exam centre due to Covid-19 Protocols or any other reason.|
|16th December, 2021 To 31st December, 2021||Rs. 200/- per course with Late Fee Rs. 1100|
STEPS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF THE EXAMINATION FORM AND PAYMENT OF EXAM FEE
- Select the Regional Centre and Exam Centre code of your choice carefully.
- Exam Centre will be allotted as first come first serve basis. In case the sitting capacity at the chosen exam centre is full, you may opt for the nearest/alternate exam centre.
- Please ensure that the exam form for all the course(s) for which exams to be written are filled in one attempt, as next attempt to add the course(s) can result in change of exam centre/ non availability of sitting capacity at the same exam centre.
- In case the validity of the registration shown as INVALID or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing in the December, 2021Term-end Examination is/are not reflected in the drop-down box, you have to contact to Registrar SRD on email firstname.lastname@example.org or over phone no. 011-29571301.
- Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank. Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the same carefully to avoid future consequences.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement for future reference.
- In some cases the status of submission of exam form is generated within 72 hours after making the payment. The University will not be held responsible, in case, the status of the submission of exam form shown as Transaction Failed after the last date of submission of exam form is over. You are advised not to wait for the last date for submission of the exam form. Click on SEARCH OPTION to check the examination form status.
- If no status appears, it means that you are required to re submit the examination form with prescribed fee on or before the last date for submission of exam form.
- Click here to view List of Examination Centre (Tentative).
IGNOU Exam Form – Highlights
|Name Of Exam||IGNOU Term and Examination|
|Method of Submission||Online|
|TEE Month and Year||December 2021|
|Applicable for||Theory and Practical Subjects|
|Current Status of Submission||Open|
|Application Late Fee||Rs. 1100|
You can download the IGNOU Exam Form PDF using the link given below.