Task 2 IELTS Writing PDF Download PDF
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as a language of communication. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9).
IELTS treats all test takers with the utmost fairness and respect by actively avoiding cultural bias and accepting all standard varieties of native-speaker English, including North American, British, Australian, and New Zealand English.
Task 2 IELTS Writing Download PDF
The IELTS Academic test is suitable for entry to study at undergraduate or postgraduate levels, and also for professional registration purposes. It assesses whether you are ready to begin studying or training in an environment where English language is used and reflects some of the features of language used in academic study.
Contents for IELTS Journal 2023
- About the Writing Test
- Points to Apply in Task 2, Essay Writing
- A few key things to remember
- A Point To Ponder
- The Structure of an essay
- Suggested timing for Task 2
- Paragraphing Styles
- Different Kinds of Task 2 Essays & Question Types
- When to give your opinion
- Brainstorming Ideas before Starting to Write
- Looking at the topic from different points of views
- ‘To what extent…’ Topics
- ‘Discuss both views …’ Topics
- ‘Advantages & Disadvantages’ Topics
- ‘Cause/Effect & Solutions’ Topics
- ‘Multiple/Two-part Questions’ Topics
- Writing an introduction
- Using ‘I’ in writing task 2 introductions
- Strong view vs. Balanced view
- Organizing body paragraphs
- From ideas to paragraphs
- Using transition words (Linking Paragraphs)
- Defining ‘Coherence and Cohesion’
- Better Linking
- Using firstly, secondly and finally to link ideas
- Writing a conclusion
- The step-by-step guide to essay writing
- Correcting yourself
- Ways to prepare
- How to write faster
- Band 7+ vocabulary
- Following a good study order
- Good Sample Answers Worth Reading
- Keep in touch!
For more information you can also visit here.
Download the IELTS Journal in PDF format using the link given below.