IDBI Notification 2022 PDF
IDBI Notification 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
IDBI Bank has released a detailed IDBI Notification 2022 PDF with complete details on 01st June 2022 at https://www.idbibank.in or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. IDBI has announced 1544 vacancies for Executive & Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’ posts to be filled for the year 2022-23 through IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 drive.
IDBI has released a total of 1544 vacancies, out of which 1044 are for Executive and 500 for Assistant Manager posts. The online registration portal for recruitment will be available from 03rd June to 17th June 2022. Online test for Executive has been scheduled for 09th July 2022 and for Assistant Manager on 23rd July 2022.
IDBI Notification 2022 PDF – Vacancy Details
|Category||Executive Vacancy||Assistant Manager Vacancies|
IDBI Bank Recruitment Notification 2022 – How to Apply
To apply online for the available vacancies, candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Candidates should visit the official website and select the page mentioned, “Career.”
- They will then be required to click on the option, “New Registration” and get registered into the portal, mentioning all the required personal details such as full name, email-id, date of birth, and so on.
- After this, they will have to submit a scanned copy of their recent original photograph and signature.
- After going through the instructions manual, they will have to accept the information given.
- Before submitting the final application, candidates are strictly advised to crosscheck their details before submitting.
IDBI Assistant Manager Selection Process
There is a 3 step-selection procedure for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022.
1. Online Computer Based Test- It will contain a total of 200 questions and 200 marks. The time duration of the exam will be two hours.
2. Group Discussion and Personal Interview- Candidates who will qualify for the online CBT exam and the Group Discussion, will be called for a personal interview.
3. Document verification- The documents that candidates have to submit for verifying their identification are as follows:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of age
- Education Transcripts
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
You can download the IDBI Notification 2022 PDF using the link given below.