HPU B.ED Merit List 2020 PDF
The provisional category-wise Merit List of the candidates who have qualified the B.Ed. Entrance Test with the minimum qualifying marks or more as per provision 6.1 at page-18 of the prospectus for admission to two years B.Ed. course (Arts & Commerce Stream) in the Department of Education, H.P.University, Shimla, Govt. College
of Teachers Education, Dharamshala and Private B.Ed. Colleges situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh is hereby notified after resolving the tie as per provision 7..3 & 7.4 at page-19 of the prospectus with the following conditions:-
- The candidature of the candidates is purely provisional subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria as per Clause 3.1 at page-10-11of the prospectus, which shall have to be finally determined/checked by the Counselling Committee at the time of counselling/ Principal of the colleges concerned at the time of granting admission as per provision under Clause-11.3 at page-25 of the prospectus.
- Merely assigning the Rank in this Merit List does not entail the eligibility of the candidates nor confer any right for admission. However, the admission of the candidates shall be made subject to verifying the prescribed eligibility criteria of the prospectus and availability of the seats in order of merit-cum Choices/Preferences of the colleges as per provisions of the prospectus.
- The counselling schedule shall be notified very shortly by the Chairman, Department of Education, H.P. University, Shimla and the same shall be uploaded on the University official website: www.
admissions..hpushimla.in & www.hpuniv.ac.in. Therefore, the candidates are advised to remain in touch with the aforesaid websites of the University for every events with regard to counselling till the completion of admission process.
- For counselling/admission query, please contact: 0177-2833648, 0177- 2833630 & 0177-2633522.
- The University reserves the right to settle the factual error, if any, at the level of the University.
You can download the HPU B.ED Merit List 2020 in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link for more details.