Download HDFC Customer Updation Form for KYC PDF for free from v1.hdfcbank.com using the direct download link given below.
HDFC Customer Updation Form for KYC
This is an application form for Customer Updation Form for KYC (Know Your Customer) issued by the HDFC Bank and this form can obtain from the nearest branch of HDFC Bank or it can be download from the link given below. After Carefully fill this form submit it to the branch of HDFC bank.
Banks are required to periodically update KYC records. This is a part of their ongoing due diligence on bank accounts. The periodicity of such updation would vary from account to account or categories of accounts depending on the bank’s perception of risk. Periodical updating of records also helps prevent frauds in customer accounts.
Proof of Identity and Proof of address
- For an individual who is eligible for enrolment of Aadhaar, the Aadhaar number; the Permanent Account Number (PAN) or Form No. 60 as defined in Income-tax Rules, 1962, as amended from time to time is required.
- The Government of India has notified following documents as ‘Officially Valid Documents (OVDs)’.
- Driving Licence,
- Voters’ Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI and
- Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government
- Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address
- In case the identity information relating to the Aadhaar number or Permanent Account Number submitted by the customer does not have current address, any of the following documents is to be submitted.
- utility bill which is not more than two months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill);
- property or Municipal tax receipt;
- pension or family pension payment orders (PPOs) issued to retired employees by Government Departments or Public Sector Undertakings, if they contain the address;
- letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies and leave and licence agreements with such employers allotting official accommodation;
You can download the HDFC Customer Updation Form for KYC in PDF format using the link given below.