Gujrat Old Age/Widow Pension Form Gujarati
The main purpose of the government behind this initiative is to support the widow ladies who need help financially to live following the loss of their husbands.
This program initiated to raise their confidence and enable them to lead a good life.
Eligibility for Gujrat Old Age/Widow Pension
You must meet the following qualifying conditions to be eligible for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana: –
- To begin, the candidate must be a Gujarat resident.
- The individual’s age must be between 18 – 60 years old.
Documents Required for Gujrat Old Age/Widow Pension
- Certificate of residence.
- Certificate of Death for Husband.
- Certificate of Income.
- Certificate of birth.
- Matriculation certificate
- Certificate of Attendance at School.
- Any government-issued ID that includes a date of birth.
- A certificate of education
- Affidavit (see Appendix 2/3 for details).
The Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana has numerous advantages, one of which is the availability of financial funds that will be instantly sent into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. The scheme is entirely supported by the government, therefore no beneficiaries are required to contribute any money from their pocket.
How to apply
Form fill by offline mode, it easily downloaded through the official website. And the Gujrat Old Age/Widow Pension Form in PDF format can also be downloaded following by the link given below.