Download Gujarat Income Certificate Application Form PDF for free from cdn.s3waas.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Gujarat Income Certificate Application Form in Gujarati
The details provided in this state government-issued certificate are legally binding and may be used as income proof by the applicant (family/individual) when registering/applying for various Government-sponsored schemes and subsidies. Some of the common uses of the certificate are:
- To get admission in reserved category (economically backward classes) in educational institutions.
- To avail scholarships and economic assistance provided to economically backward students.
- To access various government-sponsored social welfare schemes.
- To obtain key benefits such as old-age pension from the government.
- To get access to subsidized/free medical care or medical benefits.
- To apply for government jobs available to specific reserved categories.
Income Certificate is issued by individual State Governments/Union Territories and each has its unique set of documentation requirements. Any individual who is a resident of India and belongs to an economically weaker section of society and not required to pay income tax can apply for an income certificate with the applicable State Government/Union Territory.
List of Documents required for obtaining Income Certificate
The complete list of documents required for obtaining the certificate may vary slightly from one state to another. That said, few key documents are the same irrespective of the state in which the income certificate application is made. The following is a shortlist of key documents required for obtaining the certificate:
- ID proof such as Aadhaar Card
- Address proof such as Voter ID card
- Passport size color photograph
- Old Income Certificate (if applicable/available)
- Ration card (BPL) or National Food Security Card
- Signed self-declaration from applicant/head of the family
Additional documents such as expenditure proof may also need to be submitted depending on the individual requirement as provided by the state government/union territory.
Download Income Certificate Form in PDF format from the link given below.PDF's Related to Gujarat Income Certificate Application Form