GATE 2019 Physics (PH) Question Paper PDF

GATE 2019 Physics (PH) Question Paper PDF Download using the direct download link

120 People Like This
REPORT THIS PDF ⚐

GATE 2019 Physics (PH) Question Paper

GATE 2019 Physics (PH) Question Paper PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.

GATE 2019 Physics (PH) Question Paper

The majority of the questions, 85 percent, are from the core subject, with the remaining 15% coming from broad aptitude themes.

A total of 55 questions from basic physics and ten questions from the quality measures will be asked.

Syllabus For GATE Physics Exam

  • Mathematical physics
  • Solid-state physics
  • Electromagnetic theory
  • Nuclear and Particle Physics
  • Thermodynamics and statistical physics
  • Electronics
  • Quantum mechanics
  • Classical mechanics
  • Atomic and molecular physics
  • General aptitude

GATE Exam pattern

Exam mode – Online
Question type – MCQs, NATs
Sections – two sections(general aptitude and section based)
Total questions – 65
Duration – 3 hours
Marks – 100
Negative marking- 1/3 for 1 mark and 2/3 for 2 marks

General Aptitude – It contains 5 questions of 1 mark and 5 questions of 2 marks. Total 15 marks for this section.

Gate Physics – It contains 25 questions of 1 mark and 30 questions of 2 marks. Total 85 marks for this section.

Students who have chosen GATE Physics as their first paper can choose from EC/ GG/ IN/ MA/ MT/ ST as their second paper.

To download the GATE 2019 Physics Question Papers in PDF format, click on the link given below.

PDF's Related to GATE 2019 Physics (PH) Question Paper

GATE 2019 Physics (PH) Question Paper PDF Download Link

REPORT THISIf the download link of GATE 2019 Physics (PH) Question Paper PDF is not working or you feel any other problem with it, please REPORT IT by selecting the appropriate action such as copyright material / promotion content / link is broken etc. If GATE 2019 Physics (PH) Question Paper is a copyright material we will not be providing its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.

RELATED PDF FILES

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *