Download Ganga Swarupa Yojana Form Gujarat Gujarati PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Ganga Swarupa Yojana Form Gujarat Gujarati
Gujarat govt. has launched Ganga Swarupa Yojana 2021 to provide pension to widows. The state govt. has changed the name of previously running Vidhva Sahay Yojna to Ganga Swaroop Beheno Ne Sahayata Yojana. This widow pension scheme initiative is an effort to show sensitivity and transparency of the Gujarat government. In the Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Yojana 2021, each vidhwa beneficiary will get Rs. 1250 per month as pension. Now check the pension amount and income eligibility criteria norms for widow pension beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria for Vidhva Sahay Yojana (Ganga Swarupa Yojana)
- Gujarat state govt. had also more than doubled their annual income eligibility criteria from Rs. 47,000 to Rs. 1,20,000 for women residing in rural areas.
- The Govt. has even more than doubled from Rs. 68,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 in urban areas.
- The state govt. of Gujarat has also relaxed financial assistance scheme by continuing scheme for women even after their son attain age of 21 years.
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana:-
- Domicile certificate
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income Certificate(As per Appendix 3/4)
- Husband’s Death Certificate(as per Appendix 3/4)
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- Matric certificate
- School Living Certificate
- Any government-issued ID in which age is specified
- In case don’t have any of above you can submit age proof from the medical officer of a government hospital / civil hospital.
- And any other documents
You can download the Ganga Swarupa Yojana Form Gujarat in PDF format using the link given below.