Gandhi Quiz PDF
Gandhi Quiz PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Gandhi Jayanti is celebrated in India on the 2nd of October every year to commemorate the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi. It is one of the national holidays in India. Let us solve some interesting questions about Mahatma Gandhi and Gandhi Jayanti. This is a unique way of bringing the story of Gandhiji to the attention of the youth of India.
This year the nation will celebrate the 153rd birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi on the 2nd of October 2022. On this day government offices, and post offices are closed. Other businesses, stores, and organizations may be closed or have reduced opening hours. Children must know about the life of Gandhi and the times and the struggle he put in to help us attain freedom from British rule.
Gandhi Quiz Questions and Answer PDF | Gandhi Quiz PDF
1. What does the word Gandhi mean?
D. Originating from Gandhar
2. Gandhiji was born on
A. 2nd October 1869
B. 2nd October 1879
C. 30th January 1869
D. 30th January 1879
3. What did Gandhiji want to be?
4. Gandhiji passed his matriculation examination from
A. University of Bombay
B. Rajkot University
C. Ahmedabad University
D. Central University
5. The mythical character which impressed Gandhiji most during his childhood
D. Shravana Kumar
6. Which play instituted the virtue of truth in Gandhiji’s mind?
D. Gita Govinda
7. The word which Gandhiji misspelt during a school inspection
You can download the Gandhi Quiz PDF using the link given below.