Food Safety and Standard and Rule 2011 Hindi PDF
Food Safety and Standard and Rule 2011 हिन्दी PDF डाउनलोड करें इस लेख में नीचे दिए गए लिंक से। अगर आप Food Safety and Standard and Rule 2011 हिन्दी पीडीएफ़ डाउनलोड करना चाहते हैं तो आप बिल्कुल सही जगह आए हैं। इस लेख में हम आपको रहे हैं Food Safety and Standard and Rule 2011 के बारे में सम्पूर्ण जानकारी और पीडीएफ़ का direct डाउनलोड लिंक।
Food Safety and Standard and Rule 2011 PDF sets up the formulation and enforcement of food safety standards in India. The FSSAI appoints food safety authorities at the state level. FSSAI (Food Safety and Standard Authority of India) has been established under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, which is a consolidating statute related to food safety and regulation in India. FSSAI is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety.
Food Safety and Standard and Rule 2011 as an “assurance that food is acceptable for human consumption according to its intended use.” Food Safety ensures that food is safe for human consumption and involves handling, preparation, and storage of food in ways that prevent food-borne illness. Food safety is important for maintaining overall health and well-being.
Food Safety and Standard and Rule 2011
- “Act” means the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 (Act 34 of 2006) ;
- “Adjudicating Officer” means the Adjudicating Officer appointed under sub-section (1) of section 68 of the Act.
- “Advocate” means a person who is entitled to practice the profession of law under the Advocates Act, 1961 (25 of 1961)
- “Appellate Tribunal” means the Food Safety Appellate Tribunal constituted under section 70 of the Act.
- “Authorised Officer” means an officer authorized by the Food Authority referred to in the sub-section (5) of section 47 of the Act.
- “Inquiry” means the inquiry referred to in section 68.
- “Licensing Authority” means the Designated Officer appointed under section 36 of the Act for the local area and includes any other officer so appointed for the purpose of granting license by the Commissioner of Food Safety.
- “Notified laboratory” means any of the laboratories notified by the Food Authority under sub-section (1) and (2) of section 43 of the Act.
- “Presiding Officer” means a person appointed as Presiding Officer of the Appellate Tribunal under section 70 of the Act.
- “Referral laboratory” means any of the laboratories established and/or recognized by the Food Authority by notification under subsection (2) of section 43 of the Act.
- “Registrar” means the Registrar of the Appellate Tribunal and includes an officer of such Appellate Tribunal who is authorized by the Presiding Officer to function as Registrar
- “Registry” means the registry of the Appellate Tribunal
- “Rules” means the Food Safety and Standards Rules, 2011
Food Safety and Standard and Rule 2011 PDF – Amendment
You can download the Food Safety and Standard and Rule 2011 PDF using the link given below.