Flood Relief Fund 6000 Rupees List
Tamil Nadu’s Chief Minister MK Stalin announced that Rs 6,000 would be provided to those affected by the floods. He said the solatium for the kin of those who died in rain-related incidents due to the cyclone would be increased to Rs 5 lakh from Rs 4 lakh.
Under the influence of Cyclone Michaung, Chennai and parts of the nearby Chengalpet, Kancheepuram, and Thiruvallur districts received heavy to very heavy rain, leading to loss of lives and property damage due to flooding.
Flood Relief Fund Token List – Eligibility
- The families who had lost their livelihood and suffered damage to their properties due to the floods over two days are eligible for financial assistance. This will be provided to them at ration shops in their areas.
- Officials of central and state government, public sector undertakings, those paying income tax, holding sugar cards have to furnish details of the extent of the damage they had suffered and provide their bank account details at the ration shops to avail of the financial assistance. The government will deposit the aid in their bank account after verifying their claims.
- The government has instructed the registrar of co-operative societies, managing director of the Civil Supplies Corporation, district collectors and police to ensure proper arrangements are made and tokens distributed to the eligible beneficiaries.
List of Eligible the District for Flood Relief Fund 6000 Rupees
Flood Relief Fund 6000 Rupees List PDF
- To check the flood fund list offline beneficiaries are required to visit the nearest ration card shop
- They have to provide the token received at the time of application to the ration shop employees
- This token will have all the information related to the beneficiaries
- After checking the details to the token applicants will be provided the details about their name in the beneficiary list
- Helpline number- 1077, 9445869848