Download EPFO Form 10D PDF for free from epfindia.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
EPFO Form 10D
This is an Application form for a Monthly Pension enrolled for the Employees’ Pension Scheme (EPS) issued by the EPFO department and all the becomes eligible for a pension after retirement at the age of 58 years. However, a member can opt for a reduced pension after 50 years at a discounted rate of 4% each year. The member can apply for a monthly pension by filling EPF Form 10D.
Details to be Mention in EPFO Form 10D
- Member’s name
- Marital status
- Date of birth/age
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Establishment Code
- Member’s Account Number
- And any other details
Documents required to be enclosed with EPF Form 10D
- Descriptive role of pensioner and his/her specimen signature/Thumb impression (in duplicate) (The Form is enclosed with the Claim Form).
- 3 passport size photographs.
- In case of permanent and total disablement, the employee should undergo a complete medical examination before the Medical Board appointed by the EPFO. The relevant documents have to be duly attached with the form.
- The establishment has to mention the certificate and wage particulars of the member at the time of retirement/death.
- In case the establishment is closed and no authorized officer is appointed, the application has to be forwarded through anyone from the list of the magistrate, gazetted officer, bank manager, or any other authorized officer as may be approved by the Commissioner.
You can download the EPFO Form 10D in PDF format using the link given below.