DU (PG) Admissions Prospectus 2021-22 PDF
DU (PG) Admissions Prospectus 2021-22 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Application Fees (Non-refundable) for Postgraduate (PG) Courses (2021-22)
SC, ST, PwBD, and EWS: Rs. 300/- (for all programs except PGDCSL)
Rs. 1500/- for PGDCSL
UR, OBC, and other: Rs. 750/- (per course)
Registration and Payment of Registration Fee DUET 2021
Start Date – 26.07.2021
End Date- 21.08.2021
Declaration of Admission Lists, Admission, and Deposition of Admission Fee TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER AT –
DU Post Graduation Admission Procedure 2021-22
- All the candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate (PG) courses are required to register online.
- There is a common Web Portal dedicated to the Registration of applicants and a Common Application Form for admission to all the Postgraduate Courses in the University. Online Registration details are available on the following link of PG Admission Portal: www.du.ac.in/
- Any first time user, in order to access PG Admission Portal, needs to register on the portal. With a valid e-mail ID he/she can easily Register and generate login details by clicking on ―New User Registration button
- • Applicants who do not have a valid e-mail ID must create an e-mail ID before proceeding.
- Click Help tab on the Portal to view the Step by Step Instructions to fill the Application Form.
- In the ‘Login details’, every applicant will furnish his / her personal details (as given in his / her certificates), e-mail ID and mobile number (10 digit number without any prefix), which will be used for future correspondence, and will create a password (of maximum six characters).
- Please ascertain that all the details given in the form are complete and correct because the same will be used throughout the admission procedure
- . On successful submission of the required details, a confirmation link will be generated on the given e-mail ID, and the applicant would confirm his / her Registration by clicking the link.
- The applicant need to keep both USERNAME (e-mail ID) and PASSWORD handy because it will be required to access his / her account on the portal as well as for all the future correspondence throughout the admission process.
- The applicant needs to re-login to the portal using ‘USERNAME’, ‘PASSWORD’ or ‘MOBILE NUMBER’ and ‘OTP’ and complete the Application Form. He/she needs to upload the following items:
- His/her Passport size Photograph (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG / JPEG /PNG)
- His/her Scanned Signature (maximum size: 50 KB; Formats: JPG / JPEG / PNG)
- His/her final statement of marks of the qualifying examination
- The applicant also needs to furnish details of his/her Identity Proof, and need to upload the scanned copy of the same. This can be any one of the following documents:
Aadhaar Card (with photograph) / Voter‘s Identity Card / PAN Card / Passport/ Driving License
- The uploaded files can be checked and, if required, can be replaced before
submission. Once all the above-mentioned files are duly uploaded, the applicant can proceed with ―” Submit My Profile”.
- The applicant, thereafter, will proceed with ―” Apply in New Course”, and will provide his/her educational details, the details of the course in which he/she is applying, as well as the Admission Criteria (MERIT BASED, ENTRANCE TEST BASED or BOTH MERIT & ENTRANCE TEST BASED as applicable)
- The applicant can save his / her inputs by clicking ―” Save Application” and check the details filled in the form.
- After furnishing all the required details and documents, the applicant can proceed with any one of the three options available at the bottom of the page: ‘EDIT’, ‘PAY FEE’ & ‘MY HOME’
- The Application Fee can be paid through any one of the available online payment options: Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and UPI.
- The Application will be considered complete only after the realization of online payment.
Centres for Entrance Test (DUET 2021)
Entrance Test shall be conducted at the Centres located in the following cities:
- Ahmedabad/Gandhi Nagar
- Delhi (NCR)*
- Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai
- Srinagar (J&K)
For more further details download the DU PG Admissions Prospectus 2021-22 PDF using the link given below.