Drone Rule 2021 Hindi PDF
Drone Rule 2021 हिन्दी PDF डाउनलोड करें इस लेख में नीचे दिए गए लिंक से। अगर आप Drone Rule 2021 हिन्दी पीडीएफ़ डाउनलोड करना चाहते हैं तो आप बिल्कुल सही जगह आए हैं। इस लेख में हम आपको रहे हैं Drone Rule 2021 के बारे में सम्पूर्ण जानकारी और पीडीएफ़ का direct डाउनलोड लिंक।
The Ministry of Civil Aviation vide gazette notification CG-DL-E-26082021-229221 dated August 25, 2021 published the Drone Rules 2021 PDF or it can be directly download from the link given at the bottom of the page.
Drones are Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) or Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems (RPAS) that are controlled either by a pilot on the ground or with the help of technology. Drones offer tremendous benefits to almost all sectors of the economy like –agriculture, mining, infrastructure, surveillance, emergency response, transportation, geospatial mapping, defence and law enforcement etc. Drones can be significant creators of employment and economic growth due to their reach, versatility, and ease of use, especially in India’s remote and inaccessible areas.
Usage of Drones:
- Drone based surveillance system introduced for Railway Security.
- Survey of India to use drones for mapping of inhabited areas of villages under “SVAMITVA” scheme
- India deployed drones to deliver COVID-19 vaccines. The ICMR-led pilot project is being rolled out in Manipur, Nagaland and Andamans and Nicobar Islands.
- Drone is used for surveillance of COVID-19 hotspots and containment zones to ensure strict compliance of lockdown guidelines. The system has been demonstrated to the Chandigarh Police in a containment zone.
- Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) have granted conditional exemption to the Board
of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) for the deployment of drones for live aerial cinematography of the India Cricket Season in
Drone Rule 2021 PDF
You can download the Drone Rule 2021 PDF using the link given below.