Draft Drones Policy (Rules) 2021 PDF
Draft Drones Policy (Rules) 2021 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Draft Drone Policy 2021 or Drone Rules has been notified by the Ministry of Civil Aviation on 14th July.
Ministry of Civil Aviation has issued the detailed policy document of 49 pages of new drone rules which mark a stark shift from the earlier UAS rules.
New 2021 Drone Policy Rules – Highlights
- White heavy check mark Several approvals abolished & processes made easier
- White heavy check mark No. of forms reduced from 25 to 5
- No security clearance required before any registration or licence issuance
- White heavy check mark Minimal paperwork for R&D entities
- White heavy check mark Easy process for transfer and de-registration of drones
- White heavy check mark No pilot licence required for micro drones (for non-commercial use), nano drone & for R&D orgs.
Drones are bringing the next big tech revolution around the globe with reduced costs, resources and time taken for operations. It is upon us to ride on the new wave and facilitate its uptake, especially among our startups. Way to go!
Download the PDF of new Draft Drone Policy (Rules) 2021 using the download link below.