DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus
DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus PDF read online or download for free from the official website link given at the bottom of this article.
DRDO has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of a total of 1901 vacancies through DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022 on its official site i.e. @drdo.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for this post must know the exam pattern and syllabus to clear the entrance exam.
The candidates can check important information about the DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus 2022. In this article, we have provided important information regarding DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus 2022. The DRDO CEPTAM Senior Technical Assistant B, Technician-A posts online application begins on 3rd September 2022. Candidates fill out this application form till 23rd September 2022.
DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus
Tech B Tier-I Syllabus
- Syllabus for English: Synonyms, Antonyms, Verb, Tenses, Subject-Verb Agreement, Grammar, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Adverb, Unseen passages, Error Correction, Articles, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Rearrangement, Idioms & Phrases, etc.
- Syllabus for General Awareness: Indian Constitution, Cultural Heritage, Indian National Movement, Science & Technology, About India, History – India & World, Geography – India & World, Indian Polity & Governance, etc.
- Syllabus for General Intelligence:
- Blood Relations, Analogy, Directions, Clocks & Calendars, Coding-Decoding, Number Series, Alphabet Series, Arithmetical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Series, Number Rankings, Decision Making, Embedded Figures Cubes, and Dice, Mirror Images, etc.
- Mathematics Syllabus
- Time and Work, Time and Distance, HCF & LCM, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportions, Simple & Compound Interest, Mixtures & Allegations, Problems on Ages, Number System, Simplification, Data Interpretation, Decimal & Fractions, Average, etc.
Tech B Tier-II Syllabus
- Chemical:- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Chemical Technology, Heat Transfer., Mass Transfer.
- Electrical:- Electric Circuits and Fields, Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power System, Control System, Electrical and Electronic, Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronics, Power Electronics and Drives, Electro Magnetic Induction.
- Mechanical:- Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Vibrations, Design, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Engineering Materials, Metal Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations, Inventory Control and Operation Research.
- Instrumentation:- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Mechanical Measurement, Industrial Instrumentation, Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics, Signals, Systems and Communications, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Control Systems and Process Control, Analytical, Optical, and Biomedical Instrumentation.
Tech A Tier-I Syllabus
- Quantitative Ability:- Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude:- Questions will be asked from Simplification, Number Series, Quadratic Equations Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF & LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
- Reasoning Ability:- Focus on Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Decision Making, Input & Output, Logical Reasoning. Questions from Non-Verbal Reasoning may ask in the Exam.
- General Awareness:- Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial / Economic News, Budget and Five-Year Plans, Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organizations are some related topics
- English Language:- Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Errors, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Sentence Arrangements/ Word Arrangement, Comprehension & Cloze Test nothing can be out of these mentioned Topics, etc. Comprehension will be lengthy & Difficult.
You can download the DRDO CEPTAM Syllabus PDF using the link given below.