Darood E Taj PDF
Darood E Taj is a beautiful and powerful prayer that has been recited by Muslims for centuries. This prayer is typically recited during the holy month of Ramadan but can be recited at any time. The Darood E Taj prayer is believed to bring peace, and blessings, and provide protection from harm.
The origins of Darood sharif are unknown, but it is believed to have been first recited by the Prophets Patron Muhammad (peace be upon him). Darood E Taj was originally written in Arabic but has since been translated into many different languages. This powerful prayer is a reminder of Allah’s mercy and compassion. It is also a reminder to always be thanking Allah for the blessings that we have been given.
Darood Taj benefits
There are many benefits of reciting Darood Taj with urdu translation. Some of the benefits include:
- Bringing peace and blessings
- Protecting from harm
- Increasing your faith
- Improving your relationship with Allah
Darood E Taj PDF – Translation
- O Allah, send blessings and Peace upon our Master and Patron Muhammad, The Owner of the Crown and the Ascent and the Buraq and the Standard, The Repeller of Affliction and Disease and Drought and Illness and Pain.
- His name is written on high, served and engraved in the Tablet and the Pen, The Leader of All, Arabs and non-Arabs, Whose body is sanctified, fragrant, and pure, Illumined in the House and the Haram, The Sun of Brightness, the Full Moon in Darkness, The Foremost One in the Highest Fields, the Light of Guidance, The Cave of Refuge for Mortals, the Lamp That Dispels the Night, The Best-Natured One, The Intercessor of Nations, The Owner of Munificence and Generosity.
- Allah is his Protector, Gabriel is his servant. The Buraq is his mount, the Ascent is his voyage, The Lote-Tree of the Furthermost Boundary is his station, Two Bow-Lengths or Nearer is his desire, His desire is his goal, and he has found his goal, The Master of the Messengers, the Seal of the Prophets, The intercessor of sinners, the friend of the strangers, The Mercy for the Worlds, The rest of those who burn with love, the goal of those who yearn, The sun of knowers, the lamp of travellers, The light of Those Brought Near, The friend of the poor and destitute, The master of Humans and Jinn, The Prophet of the Two Sanctuaries, The Imam of the Two Qiblas, Our Means in the Two Abodes, The Owner of Qaba Qawsayn, The Beloved of the Lord of the Two Easts and the Two Wests, The grandfather of al-Hasan and al-Husayn, Our patron and the patron of Humans and Jinn: Abu al-Qasim MUHAMMAD Son of `Abd Allah, A light from the light of Allah. O you who yearn for the light of his beauty, Send blessings and utmost greetings of peace Upon him and upon his Family.
You can download Darood E Taj PDF by using the link given below.