Class 7 Computer Book PDF
A computer is an electronic device that operates according to the instructions stored in its memory. There are four stages to the information processing cycle: input, process, output and storage. An input device is any hardware device that sends data to the computer.
The syllabus consists of seven chapters – (i) Computer – Hardware Components, (ii) Number System – An Introduction, (iii) Computer Virus, (iv) Ethics and Safety Measures in Computing, (v) Spreadsheets – An Introduction, (vi) Database and DBMS – An Introduction, and (vii) HTML – Advanced Features. Primary, Middle and Senior class 1 to 12 series includes Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, Mental Math, EVS, Science, Computer, Value Education, General Knowledge (GK), English Handwriting, Hindi Handwriting and Drawing.
Class 7 Computer Book
- Computer Virus
- Windows 7 Control Panel
- Charts in MS Excel
- Advanced Features in MS Excel
- Flash More About Gradients and Tweening
- Flash Working with Layers
- Programming in Q BASIC (Conditional Statements)
- QBASIC Graphics and Sound
- Q BASIC Looping Statements
- INTERNET Social Networking and Communication
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Project Work
- Sample Olympiad Paper
- MICRO SOFT OFFICE GLIMPSES
- Sample Paper I
- Sample Paper II
- Sample Paper III
You can download the Class 7 Computer Book PDF using the link given below.