Chandigarh Electricity Agreement & Other Forms PDF
Chandigarh Electricity Agreement & Other Forms PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
- That the applicant is/are major.
- That the applicant is/are a lawful occupant/owner of the premises (in support of which the applicant has enclosed a proof of occupancy/ownership). And,
- In the case of the tenant;
- The Written consent of the Landlord of the Applicant’s taking of the said supply is enclosed herewith.
- The surety bond duly executed on the stamp paper of Rs 5/- from at least two consumers of the concerned sub-division of electricity department, UT Chandigarh thereby agree to pay all the unpaid dues of the electricity department against all the actions and proceedings initiated by the applicant (tenant) And,
- That the Applicant has requested Chandigarh Electricity Department (CED) (herein referred to as The Licensee) to provide a service connection at the above-mentioned premises in the Applicant’s name for the purpose mentioned in the application form and the Applicant agrees to take the supply of electricity for the afore-mentioned purpose only , not exceeding the sanctioned load of the installation.
- That the applicant undertakes to pay all the charges /costs for providing electrical connection at the premises and further undertakes to pay all the energy charges and other charges from the date of energization of the connection in the premises at the rates set out in the tariff schedules, schedule of miscellaneous charges as may be determined by Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) and as applicable from time to time.
- That the Licensee is authorized in the event of default, if any, by the applicant to disconnect the supply of electricity as per the notice already printed at the backside of electricity bill as per section 56 of the Electricity Act 2003 and JERC regulation as applicable from time to time.
Download the Chandigarh Electricity Agreement & Other Forms in PDF format using the link given below.