Download CGTMSE Scheme PDF for free from cgtmse.in using the direct download link given below.
CGTMSE offers credit guarantee to financial institutions that provide loans to MSMEs. CGTMSE provides a guarantee to lending institutions up to a certain limit for all lending done by them to the MSME sector.
All new and existing MSMEs are eligible for this credit guarantee under certain conditions. The conditions are:
- The trust guarantees up to 75% of the defaulted principal amount (up to 85% of the defaulted principal amount for a select category of borrowers). The cover comes with a maximum guarantee cap of Rs. 37.50 lakh for the credit facilities up to Rs. 50 lakh.
- The term credit including interest on the principal is covered for a period of one-quarter and/or outstanding capital advances including the interest, as on the date of the account becoming a Non-Performing Asset (NPA) or as on the date of filing the suit (whichever is lower).
- Other charges, such as penal interest, commitment charge, service charge, or any other levy/ expenses do not qualify for the guarantee cover.
- Small and micro-enterprises owned and/or operated by women are eligible for a guarantee cover of 80% whereas all the credit/loans in the North East Region (NER) for credit facilities are eligible for a guarantee of Rs. 50 lakh. Retail trade, educational institutions, agriculture, training institutions, and Self-Help Groups (SHGs) are not eligible for guarantee cover under CGTMSE.
- CGTMSE also provides rehabilitation assistance to the business units. If a business unit is in a bad condition due to factors that are beyond the control of the management, then CGTMSE covers the loan for rehabilitation extended by the lender within the credit cap of Rs. 100 lakh.
For more details download the CGTMSE Scheme in PDF format using the link given below.